Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Violent Revolution


Society failed to tolerate me 
And I have failed to tolerate society 
Still I cant find what you adore 
Inside I hear the echoes of an inner war 
Nothing can take the horror from me 
Your sick world the loss of all morality 
My hate has grown as strong as my confusion 
My only hope my only solution 
is a Violent Revolution 

Violent Revolution, Violent Revolution 
Reason for the people to destroy 

I do not need a cause for my rage 
I just despise the nature of the human race 
When all I see is repulsion and hate 
Violence becomes my only friend, my saving grace 
When love is lost beyond your control 
A pale shadow of lust can not enlight your soul 
So keep your ice cold bitter illusions 
I dont need your empty world my only solution 
is a Violent Revolution 

Violent Revolution, Violent Revolution 
Reason for the people to destroy 

Beauty is no more its all gone 
And utopia will not come 
Trust I can not feel, only pain 
And my burning mind has gone insane!!!!

3 comments:

  1. aku ada kaset ni....lama dah tak tengar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku suka title song lagu ni terutama live version dengan Patriach sebelumnye. Violent Revolution dan Enemy Of God nye album untuk aku sangat mainstream. Ada satu dvd live in Wacken keluar zaman tu yang sangat best setlist nye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belanja satu LP Kreator.heheh..

    ReplyDelete